I was angry that I had to run today. I wanted to be lazy.
This was my convo with myself:
*checks AccuWeather….32 real feel 34*
*checks Weather Channel…32 feels like 23*
*checks AccuWeather again..hmmm if I wait until 1 it should feel closer to 40*
Seriously Tiff? You know if you don’t go now, you won’t go at all.
*Why the f did I sign up for a spring race?!*
WTF was I thinking?!
*grumble…. kick floor…oh FINE! I’ll fricken go but I am NOT happy about this.*
I am NEVER. EVER. signing up for another spring race. EVER.
Hissy fit aside, it was cold yes but it did feel good to run on pavement again. Albeit slowly but it is done!
Spring please hurry…I miss you!
- flowrunner likes this
- journeyt0befit likes this
- bibbermanblack likes this
- milesofbooks likes this
- kaylarunshappy likes this
- exitrowiron likes this
- runningmyownrace likes this
- runningonemptyy13 likes this
- saturdaymorningdarkness likes this
- hump-day-entries likes this
- runningeek likes this
- runningonredbull posted this